Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop. You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.” 2 Corinthians 9:6-7 (NLT)
make your 2020 pledge
To make your 2020 pledge, click on “Give Online,” (just under “Securely Give” below). On the next page, click on “Sign In.” Then, find “New? Register for an account” just below. Fill out the brief form on the next page, then click “register.” You'll be sent to a page that allows you to select the fund for your gift and choose a method of payment—electronic check, or credit card (please consider adding 3% to credit card gifts to cover the fee charged to SPC). You can also make your gift recurring—like for your yearly pledge—and you'll get an email receipt for each payment. And that’s it! Click "submit," and you're done.
Giving at Church
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give—not out of obligation but out of a spirit of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst, in our community, and in the world around us.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give, including one-time gifts, text-to-give, online recurring giving and, of course, during our weekend worship services.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Text To Give
To send gifts via text, send a text message with the dollar amount (e.g. $10) to
1-505-207-5040 to give to the operating fund, or text "give" to receive a link texted back to choose a fund or multiple funds. If this is your first time giving this way, you will have to fill out a short form with your billing info. After the initial setup, giving is as easy as sending a text message!
At A Service
Our favorite way is to see you at a worship service! We have a kiosk to take credit/debit cards in addition to just dropping a check or cash in the offering plate.
Your gift helps us live out our vision to serve the world.
Giving at Sandia Presbyterian
SPC is a very generous church and has been for its entire life.
Our generosity is rooted in our understanding that all we are and all we have belongs to God, and we are called to steward all he has given us (Psalm 24:1).
Stewardship is about managing God's resources, so we are all caretakers of God's truth and the gifts given to us by the Holy Spirit.
Generosity is much more than giving dollars.
This website is filled with opportunities to be generous with your time and talent.
See above for options for ways to support SPC with financial gifts.
Why We Give
The Gospel calls us to recognize that everything we have is a gift from God and the gifts God gives us are to be used for His glory and to further His kingdom.
Jean is a long time member of our congregation and her story of what our church means to her and her family is a great example of why we give.
The budget below illustrates how we use the financial report we receive.
Q: Where does my giving go?
A: Your generosity supports all the programs here at SPC. Unless you specify otherwise, giving to the General Fund supports everything we do here at Sandia Presbyterian, from our Children and Youth programs, to Missions and Outreach, to the Staff and the Facilities that support our valuable programs.
Q: May I give to a specific church program?
A: Yes, just be sure to mark your check or check one of the selections on the on-line giving page.
Q: May I set up automatic monthly giving?
A: On "Securely Give" above, use "Scheduled Giving" to schedule multiple donations. For other methods of giving, you can arrange regular giving on your own, or contact Business Manager Regan Stuecker for assistance.
Q: Will I get a receipt for my gift?
A: Yes, the church sends giving statements quarterly and at year-end. Contact Regan Stuecker, our Business Manager, if you need a receipt beyond our regular mailings. For an "in kind" gift, your receipt will describe the gift, and you are responsible for documenting its value.
Q: What are the different ways I can give to SPC?
A: We offer choices, and you may use one or more! See detailed instructions below:
- Secure online giving
- Cash or check in the offering plate on Sundays
- Mail your check
- Bank bill pay service
- Appreciated stock or mutual fund shares
- Text to give
Q: How do I take advantage of SPC's secure online giving?
A: Just follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Securely Give" link above, which takes you to the log-in page. You may also use My Sandia, at the top of each page of this site. It's the same, except that you need a separate password.
2. Click on the “First Time” button and fill in your information. This matches you to our financial system. The password only uses letters and numbers, no special characters. We cannot see your password, so write it down where you can find it.
3. Click on the “Submit" button.
4. On the next screen, make your giving choices:
When to give:
- "Give Now" allows you to make a one-time gift. You can donate to more than one fund in the same transaction; then, set the date for your gift.
- "Scheduled Giving" allows you to set up a schedule for multiple donations. Click on the "Activate Schedule" button to start your scheduled giving.
How to direct your gift:
- Special offerings, specific funds, split your gift among more than one fund
How to pay:
- Credit card - consider checking the 3% box to add 3% to your gift to cover credit card company processing charge. (For a $100 gift, SPC gets $97 of your $100 charge. Check the box and you'll be charged $103, but SPC gets your full $100 gift.)
- Electronic check - the system will withdraw your gift directly from your bank account with no processing fee.
5. Click the “Submit” button to process the donation.
6. My Account – This button allows you to edit your information, check on your donations, and print your own statements.
7. When you are finished on the site, click on the “Log Out” button.
Questions? Email Regan Stuecker.
Q: How do I mail my gift?
A: Make sure to mark your check with "Operating Fund" or with the fund to which you want the gift credited. Then mail to:
Sandia Presbyterian Church
Attn: Business Office
10704 Paseo del Norte
Albuquerque NM 87122
Q: Can my bank send a contribution from my account?
A: If you have "bill pay" set up on your bank's website, you can give to SPC as you pay bills. You may also be able to set up recurring payments.
Q: How do I give appreciated stock or mutual fund shares?
A: Generally, giving appreciated stock is beneficial for tax purposes, selling, and then giving, if the sale is at a loss.
- Have your broker send the stock to:
DTC #: 0443
Account #: 4N2-042717
- Then call the SPC business office and give Regan Stuecker your instructions.
Q: Is it safe to give by text?
A: Yes, follow these simple steps:
1. Simply send a text message with the dollar amount (e.g. $10) to 1-505-207-5040.
2. For your first gift, you will fill out a short form with your billing information.